Clinical Marketing takes your privacy seriously. We are committed to ensuring your experience with our company is a positive one, as such we ensure all possible measures are implemented to keep your personal information private. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices.
How we collect your information
We may obtain information about you in the following ways:
When you visit our website
We, like many companies, automatically collect the following information:
- Technical information including; the type of device you’re using, IP address, browser and operating system being used to connect your computer to the internet.
- User behaviour, for example we collect information about pages you visit and how you navigate the website, the length of visits to certain pages, products and services you viewed and searched for and referral sources
- We collect and use your personal information by using cookies on our website. We’ve included more information on cookies below.
If you interact with us on our social media websites such as Facebook, Twitter or Linkedin, then we may obtain information about you, (for example, if you publically tag us in a photo). The information we receive will depend on your privacy settings for each social media platform.
We may have information on hand such as your email address, name, country and city If you subscribe to our mailing list, perform an ecommerce transaction (if applicable) where you enter your email or willingly share your email address and details with us in any other way.
This website uses the Google Ads remarketing service to advertise on third party websites (including Google) to previous visitors to our site. It could mean that we advertise to previous visitors who have completed a task on our site, for example using the contact form to make an enquiry or making a purchase.
You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Preferences page.
What type of information is collected from you?
We may collect the following information:
- Your name, job title and contact details (including postal address, email address and telephone number, your date of birth)
- Information about your activities on our website, the device used on our website, preferences and interests, your IP address and geographical location
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
Use of ‘cookies’
It is possible to switch off cookies by setting your browser preferences. Here are a few article that may help:
Please note, turning cookies of may result in a loss of functionality when using our website.
How and why is your information used?
We require this information to understand your preferences and provide you with a better service, and may be used for the following reasons:
- providing you with the services, products or information you asked for.
- carrying out our obligations under any contracts entered into between you and us;
- keeping a record of your relationship with us;
- conducting analysis and market research so we can understand how we can improve our services, products or information;
- checking for updated contact details against third party sources so we can stay in touch if you move;
- seeking your views or comments on the services we provide;
- notifying you of changes to our services;
- sending you communications which you have requested and that may be of interest to you. These may include information about campaigns, fundraising appeals and activities and promotions of goods and services; and
- processing job applications.
How long is your information kept for?
We keep your information for no longer than is necessary for the purposes it was collected for. The length of time we retain your personal information for is determined by operational and legal considerations. For example, we are legally required to hold some types of information to fulfil our statutory and regulatory obligations.